Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Chapter 12 Post

Chapter 12 was a great chapter to summarize a lot of what we've learned in the book and remind us of practical steps that need to be done in order to maintain the organization of our life. He continues to stress the "next-action" step as crucial and, after taking this course and reading through the rest of his book, I wholly agree. Over the course of this decal, I've seen how essential it is for me to mark out the next actions for anything and everything, whether it's small or big projects. It's helped me to feel so much less stressed, even when approaching bigger projects or packed weeks, because I know mentally and have it written tangibly what I must do next. The ability to maintain control in the midst of chaos through the next-step method has been invaluable to my sanity, especially as the semester winds down.

No comments:

Post a Comment