Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ch 2+3 Response

Chapter 2 basically covered on how to make a system, which I have addressed with my own system consisting of Toodledo + Google Calendar + Evernote. However, data organization is still an issue for me. I have more an issue of just simply getting things done then planning.
In chapter 3, I wholeheartedly agree with his breakdown of the natural planning process. I actually happened to follow that exact same process (without knowing the exact steps). I basically started with wanting to throw a barbeque just because school had been taxing as of late, and within a day I was able to get all the materials and FB event ready. In contrast, planning for my club in high school was extremely hard because I didn't know the actual purpose of the existence of the club (besides helping my resume; but that obviously wouldn't be part of the mission statement for the club).

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Andy. I am using Google Calendar as well. It helps a lot cos it pushes out events for you on the phone and it also works well with Eventbrite. However, I don't like putting hours into planning. I plan stuff but don't execute. ~~Larry

    ReplyDelete