Thursday, November 7, 2013

C10 Response

I used to write down all the random ideas I had in middle school. For instance, I would write what kind of books I want to borrow from the library, which restaurant I want to go at weekends or call someone etc. I keep this habit until today--but not as often as I used to do when I was in boarding school. C10 gave me the idea that have writing instrument and pads as carry on and I think this idea is very beneficial for me. I lost track of a lot of random ideas simply because I didnt write it down! I am also thinking making a voice memo, if that's easier for me to record ideas when I am walking down the street.

Whiteboard is a very helpful tool for brainstorming. When I am dealing with small project, I tend to pull out some blank papers and flash out all the ideas. I used to use whiteboard/blackboard in club meetings at high school. Tell you what, once you start writing, people's attentions are all on you! Especially when you start drawing on the whiteboard. Overall, whiteboard is not only useful in a family setting but also in a meeting as well.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You liked writing! Haha. I wrote some things down in high school, but only homework assignments or to-do lists. The voice memo idea it's excellent! I'm going to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I write on my notebook to track down what I am doing all day and when. It's a 24 hour rolling documentation. ~~Larry

    ReplyDelete