Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chapter 11 Response by Larry

Allen in this chapter is trying to explain why his method works. He talks about that everything in the inbox category is an agreement we made with ourselves. Not processing these agreements means that we violated the agreements and we naturally feel worried about them and cannot stop thinking about them. The way to solve the problem is that, first don't overbook ourselves; second, try to negotiate the agreements; third, complete the agreements.

It makes a lot of sense to me, that I have always wanted to do a lot of things and in the end don't have enough time to do them all. And when I cannot complete the agreements, or fulfill my promises, I feel bad, but I would never forget them, no matter how long they have been. They are just there.


No comments:

Post a Comment