Thursday, November 21, 2013

C12 Response

I can relate myself a lot to C12 here. An example would be my Political Science portfolio that was due last week. I definitely put it in the project list, and I put it in the calendar. I know if I dont do it, sooner or later it will blow up. but I forget to write down the most important thing, next action! i have imaged so many times all kinds of scenarios if i dont do it, and i get anxious when i just want to get it done before the due day. Finally I start to do it, but it was two days before the due day and I was typing like crazy in those days. well, like David said, creative, sentimental people procrastinate a lot and I know that's me......

i like how David pump us into doing the next action. he lists value of the next actions. i think not only in companies "next action" is useful, but in student clubs and organizations, clarity, accountability, productivity and empowerment are the keys to bond students together. "It presupposes that there is a possibility of change, and that there is something you can do to make it happen." that's powerful! as long as we have the next action, we are half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment