Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chapter 10

Chapter Ten was great as a means of understanding the procedure and process of project planning. I really appreciated the thorough detail and advice Allen gave with specific examples of what to carry around, for example. The typical planning steps was also great since I learn well by structure and his direct outline was great for me to implement.
In addition, I found that his admission of coming up with ideas while waiting at an airport resonated with me as I find that I act similarly.  When I am at the gym, for example, I think of a million to-do list items, and now I immediately write them in my notes section of my phone instead of waiting until I get home.

1 comment:

  1. I do that too; working out at the gym surprisingly generates a lot of ideas

    ReplyDelete