Thursday, October 17, 2013

C7 response

as I implementing the new system in my life, there is one thing I found get me confused the most: my next action list gradually become a form of to do list and I just put stuffs up there that need to be done. I guess getting use to the new system takes time, but that is a big excuse. However, when I am reading C7 this week, David Allen clarifies how we can use the next action list: instead of having a big list, we can break down the next action list into "calls" "at computer" "errands" "at home" "agenda" and "read/review". when we are at certain mode, we can go to the list and crank down what need to be done. This idea inspired me a lot! Also, being able to identify things would improve your working skills and it will be beneficial for your future.

the waiting for list has been a great help for me in the past one week. I listed all the things i bought from amazon and started to check which has delivered and which hasnt. Ensuring everything I ordered is in order makes me less panic about wasting money. Having those orders in the list reminds me to track the products regularly and putting more trust on this system.

No comments:

Post a Comment