Thursday, October 24, 2013

Response to Ch 8

Allen's discussion of weekly reviews is very intuitive to me. I've always had the tendency to review my todo list to make sure I have captured everything. However, I am guilty of doing daily reviews that are too indepth when I should actually be doing work (it's my way of procrastinating lol). I definitely need to resort my reviews to a weekly basis. On a different note, I've recently moved my todo list to todoist.com and it's very efficient, clean and uncluttered, and fast at capturing tasks. It also allows you to link files directly to your todo list, allow you to create subtasks (for projects), and have quick context entry. It also syncs seamlessly across its desktop apps, website, and mobile apps. You should definitely try it out if you have yet to find the right system for you. All of the features come with premium but you can get the 30day free trial on the mobile app first to see if it works for you.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. I used to spend a chunk of of my time getting everything planned instead of doing the work. But not planning also makes me really anxious and worried about other things while I really should deal with the current work. ~~Larry

    ReplyDelete